Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Please let my company win the deal Lord

Dear Lord.

We were informed that our company will be submitting their proposal to bid for a post (Buyer) for MSD.  My Manager has advised that the result will be out on 15-July-2011.

May I ask from you God that MSD evaluation team will have wisdom over their decision and selection.  I pray that our company will win.  I pray for this inorder that I can keep my job.  I like it being here.  Though I am paid less than my previous company, the stress level is ok.  There is no stress actually.  I love it here.  I like everyone I am working with.  I enjoy the convenience of life here.

If it is so that we will not win, I know I have to make decisions as well.  I need to move on, find a job where I enjoy.  I know the company intends to keep me.  I am just afraid I will not be enjoying what I will be doing if I will be transferred to another department.  It will change my job scope.  Though it will increase the number of experience, I do not think it will be a good thing to see on my resume for future jobs.

Father, may you find sincerity in our hearts (in my team), that you may see that we love what we are doing.  May you also bless our Sales persons that they may be able to find many clients, more projects and more business.

But God if you have other plans for me, another place, another thing to do..let my heart be opened to obey you and open my mind to see the bright future you have for me.

I submit to you this prayer father like submitting the proposal of my future.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment