Monday, June 6, 2011

Dear Zeus

Description (only those that I know)

Name: Zeus
Occupation: Architect
Hometown: Tondo, Metro Manila
SG Address: Blk 444, Choa Chu Kang Ave 4, #02-329 Singapore 680444

Hi Zeus,

I am sorry.  I know you do not know me yet.  We have just met once.  I do not even know if you remember me.  I would just like to let you know I fancy about you since the day I met you.  Why? Because you have a job.  That means you are responsible, that you have made effort to finish and earn for a living.  Disciplined.  It means you are aware what a man should be like.  You also look clean.  Plus,  you are here which is the most important thing for me.

I just hope you are not married or does not have any girlfriend.  If you have either both then that back to zero for me.  See you around.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment