Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello July

Dear Blog,

Today is the first day of the month.  I love July.  It is like a refreshment in the middle of the year.  Yes, because something special happens in July.  I feel like a whole month celebrator. 

Being in Singapore, July is also special because it is when the bonuses are given.  No matter how much, there is joy in July.  Lol.

It is also an interesting fact that I rememer who is going to have birthdays in July.  I am a forgetful person.  I forget the rest of the months, but I remember July celebrators.

Other events, fiesta of my hometown and fiesta of my grandmother’s hometown.  Both places special for the family.  One of the fiestas is actually my grandfather’s death anniversary.  Few of my close friends are also July celebrators: Ronelaine, Kelly Gay, Edebeth and Sirk (and many that I did not mentioned).

In my SG church, we do have 40 days of fasting from the 1st day of the month to the 9th day of August.  So I always feel that it refreshes my year because it feels like new year. Though it should be a quiet month for me, I break on the 25th and resume the next day.

I am grateful that I was born on the middle of the year, it seems like a bouncing field from 1st 6 months to the 2nd 6 months.  I just find it cool. 

Well, there is more to happen for this month.  I am keeping my heart open for the days to come and be excited with whatever is going to happen.

I thank the Lord for my life and everything that is in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment