Monday, June 6, 2011

Comfort Zone: Temporarily Close

Dear Blog,

Today was not as good as I wanted it to be. 

This morning we were called for a meeting and were informed that we will be deployed to other departments while waiting for our clients to start business with our company.  It is a good thing though that they have thought of keeping us to work in the company rather than let be retrenched. 

I just do not feel good about the new thing.  Though I know it is just for temporary and new things are meant to be good, I am not ready to learn new things.  I want to do what I only know.  Maybe I have that fear.  When there are new things, failures may happen and I do not like it.

I am thankful I will be having my short vacation on Friday. 

Director said this will be on until August.  We will see how it will work then.

No comments:

Post a Comment