Friday, November 25, 2011

My worst date ever

at was your worst date? I met a man in a coffee shop. He was there sitting with cup of coffee infront of him which I believe was his and another glass of what I assume is a cold coffee across him. My first question was, did he see someone before I came? Second, Did the Gloria Jean Coffee people forget to clean the table? Assuming that the second point happened before I came, I sat and observed him while he was asking me how I was and how was my day. I came dressed in a cute black dress, black shoes, black bag and with make-up on. Infront of me was a man at his late 20’s wearing a gray sleeveless, dark blue shorts and slippers. He was good looking though, so it was ok. So, we went ahead with conversation. He asked me what I was doing the past days. I told him I was doing something for the church to help raise fund at least. Then he started sharing ideas on how a church can actually come up with financial returns. Then he next ask me about future plans. I told him I do have plans but I do not see them happening soon. So he continued asking me about my income, assets and insurance. I slowly felt I was either with a right person in a wrong place or the right place with the wrong person. It felt like a job interview, financial consultation and lifestyle evaluation. Damn, that was quick. In just 20 minutes he looked like a salesman to me! He told me he is going to let me meet his friend for further progress in my life. I said I will contact him about it but I never did. I blocked him on everything where he could possibly contact me.


Sigh.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment