Sunday, July 3, 2011

2 weeks to fast and pray

Dear Blog,

We have 2 weeks to wait for the result whether our client is pleased with our proposal for purchasing service. 

I see this situation as a basis to what will happen next in my life.  I see several options that I think are possible and impossible:-

1)     The company may give grace by placing us to work in a different department.  In that way we will still have jobs.
2)     I can resign and find another job here in Singapore. 
3)     I can go home and apply for a job in Philippines.
4)     I can apply online to work in a different country this time.
5)     Chat until I can find someone who is eligible and meets my standards.

This result will change my life and I am not prepared.  Financially.  I am fine whichever place I will be.  I am just worried that I will not be able to provide the needs of my son. 

Father in heaven, though I have said that I will follow wherever you will lead me, I am honestly worried.  I ask that you take care of everything for me.  Set me to a place where you will use me and my son.  Provide every need and guide us in every decision we will take.  Take our lives in your hand and keep us secured.  Amen

2 comments:

  1. seeing that this was posted more than a month ago, you have surely been long heard from up above. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bland, final presentation will be on the end of the month. Prolonging the agony but hoping it would al be on our favor. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete