Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Review: Kraft Cheezels Biskitz


I am a cheese lover.   But I guess this is the first time cheese seemed tasteless for me.

I ate 1 pack of 30g Kraft Cheezels Biskitz this morning to end my craving for something salty.  Either my expectation with Kraft is so high based on products experience or my taste bud is just not cooperating.  I got disappointed. 

The cheese powder tasted more of a flour.  No cheese flavor.  No salt.  And I wondered why.

1)     Made in China – Imported by Singapore.  (Whichever part of the process went wrong.  LOL.)
2)     Size 30g – Products packed in bigger sizes usually tastes better.

If point 1 is the reason, I need to try this in Philippines.

If point 2 is the reason, got to convince a friend to buy the bigger one and try a piece or 2 from their pack.

If none of the above, got to see the doctor and have my taste bud checked.


No comments:

Post a Comment