Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Google Blog

This is my first blog.  I used to have blogs which I am no longer accessing now.  Just got tired, I did not have time then too.  Yesterday I read a blog from one blogger, did not know Google has this feature. 
Since I can access Google in office, my blogging begins today.
When I started typing the first word above, my thoughts started planning on the contents forgetting the fact that blogs could have any contents.  Blogs.  So much for blog organization.  Anyway, que sera sera.  No pressure required. 

Why I was bothered? 
-    It has been a while since I blogged.
-    Proper English is rarely used in the country where I am at now.
-    I rarely read nowadays, things around me may not be running the same way I thought they were.
-    Comments.
-    Blog justice.

My list can go on and on.  But it would make me more hesitant to blog.  So I am going to end this now. 

Hope you will enjoy reading my blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment