Monday, March 5, 2012

SEND ME

4 years ago I asked you to send me to a place where my life will change, where I can see you and all the goodness it can offer coming from you. 

Now, it had been days since I had been pondering about going home and taking a leap of what I can do and what I ought to do.  I have plans but I always love it when it’s you working in my life, laying the path before me and even leading me to get there. 

Send me Lord where I can continue to serve you. 
Send me with a humble heart to obey your will.
Send me with an excited heart, looking forward to plant seeds.
Send me with a stretched hand, willing to walk with a newbie.
Send me with the armor that you have equipped me here.
Send me gracious with what you have given during my stay here.

Yes, I am anxious with the level of contentment I will have in the new place where you will be bringing me.  But I would rather remind myself that YOU have sent me and remember your promise in Matt 28-19-20 that you will be with me until the very end.

Let me not be blinded with the material needs and wants Lord.  Let me trust in you that you are my ultimate provider.  Jehovah Jireh. 

Let me walk with wisdom, not clinging onto other’s decision nor my own decision.  Let me hear you direct me in every step that I should be taking.

I will be taking this path with a firm decision.  I wouldn’t like to think of it as a new life, but just a new challenge. 

Isiah 54:10 For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken," says the LORD, who has mercy on you.

I am claiming your mercy and grace Lord.

Send me.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment