Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Paper Roses

Monday, he called up to remind me that he is in the country.  Damn, how can I forget that he informed me about it 2 months ago.  So I hurriedly went to the meeting area to see him and our batchmates from elementary years.  Oh man, his eyes were the same.  Looking at it brought me back to our 4th grade when I gave him a short love note with letters only I could understood.  But I never told him it came from me.  I told him it was from a friend.  2011, after 16 years since highschool, this is the first time we saw each other again.  The intensity of being-ok-though-it-felt-awkward was high. In short, I did not know how to act.  But I did.  We had dinner and toured around the city, had laughs and short talks.  But yeah, the feeling was a little awkward.  Yet I hope it will happen again when we see each other again in November.  My crush.  He still is.

No comments:

Post a Comment